Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Here is something for those of us who need easing into our days. Meet Annie, a mom and a photographer from New Forest in the South of the United Kingdom, who takes the dreamiest photos I’ve ever seen. Her instagram feed has been giving me all types of wanderlust and her blog keeps me thinking  that we should move back to England, buy a house in a forest, grow my own food and never look back:)

So, if you need a few minutes before getting started on your day, have a wander around. I know I will :)

P.S: 1928 England.
P.P.S: Beachy Head in England and a dash more.

(All photos by Mammasaurus)


Anonymous said...

I needed this....thx.Jill

little luxury list said...

What delightful pictures!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Art Farm said...

Such gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing this wonderful find. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, aww :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, my pleasure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk