Magic Lessons

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Don’t you just love a good podcast? I adore listening to them while commuting, cooking, taking a bath or even running. I have a few favourites like Spilled Milk, On Being, Here’s The Thing or Invisibilia, but recently I started to listen to Elisabeth Gilbert’s Magic Lessons and quite frankly it’s rocking my world so far. It’s great for when you feel stuck and need a bit of creative boost. Plus, her warm personality really came through, making you feel like you are listening to your best friend giving you some sound advice.

So, now your turn, what podcasts are you hooked on right now?

P.S: Plus, a few films that you might fancy checking out as well :)

(Photo by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

The Truth and The Sporkful are my fave two. I heard of Spilled Milk but I haven't listened to it yet.

Melissa Blake said...

I've seen so many podcast recommendation, but haven't heard of this one. Thanks!

Melissa | So About What I Said

Camila Faria said...

I'm listening to Magic Lessons right now. So good! Thanks for the tip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk