How to dress like a Parisian this fall

Thursday, October 8, 2015






Top tip: just wear a turtleneck! According to Garance, turtlenecks are the best mid-season problem-solvers for French girls. They make their everyday uniform look effortless in seconds.

Why? Well, turtlenecks are incredibly versatile! You can wear them under or over a shirt, they look cool under a coat and they’re great by themselves too, especially when you’re wearing something bold with it.

I love to wear mine under a trench coat with jeans and oxfords. How do you feel about wearing a turtleneck this season?

P.S: Also, the DNA of the Parisian style and a forever piece.
P.P.S: How to wear layers like a true French girl.

(Photos by/via StyledSacramento StreetThis is GlamorousWho What Wear and WWD)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally fashionable, I'm wearing a turtleneck today

Jill said...

Don't think I can handle the turtleneck, but of course all these ladies look gorgeous!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, yay!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Monica | Hola!design said...

I adore all these images!!! I think my next purchase will be aviator sunglasses and a chunky sweater! Even if it's long sleeve! Still very hot here in Miami!
Kisses, M.

Rosie Dvlp said...

Me too, I'm wearing a turtleneck today. It's grey, with skinny black jeans, oxfords, and a leather jacket.
I'm feeling very cool now!! :-))

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Turtlenecks have always been in fashion.

Art Farm said...

Hooray!!! xo, Katie

Lauren said...

Could you point me in the right direction for the turtleneck second from the bottom? The oatmeal coloured one on the brunette.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk