Homemade Activated Charcoal Soap

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

One of my friends got a bad case of adult acne, so for the past year she has been trying to find the ideal beauty routine for her troubled skin. She went from getting hooked on expensive cleansers that didn't really work on a long-run, to pharmacy-made creams that made her skin look worse. After everything failed her, she turned to an all natural beauty routine that helped her manage her condition.

Recently she even started making her own activated charcoal soap after stumbling upon Rebecca’s genius how to. So, if you struggle with acne and you fancy trying something different and pure, here is the recipe for the soap that might help you too.

What's your skin situation? Does it get too dry or too oily? Do you struggle with breakouts?

P.S: Plus, 3 more ideas for sensitive and acne prone skin.
P.P.S: Aubrey's natural, holistic and organic story.

(Photo by Rebecca)


Anonymous said...

Thnx for the recipe I will pass it onto my sister.

Deniz said...

Great idea! Interestingly enough, I just started using a store bought facial soap three days ago and it works like magic. I'm already a huge activated charcoal fan. I hope I'll find all the ingredients to try this soap!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Deniz, yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk