Go-To Uniform

Monday, October 19, 2015

What are you wearing today?

I love wearing all shades of grey and cream during the cooler seasons. Somehow, they both give the perfect balance of coziness and elegance in one simple outfit. I’ve been living in my trench lately, so here is a comfy and snug Monday uniform that I love. Everything about it seems effortless, doesn’t it?

If you fancy recreating this little number, here is what you need…
Trench coat  or this one - cashmere scarf or this one - knit hat - Converse - Cluse watch - Amelie dress - red nail-polish - ulla ring - India retro bralet - lippy - "Why Not Me" by Mindy Kaling - 1509 fragrance.

P.S: How to dress like a Parisian this fall.
P.P.S: Plus, this sassy style tweak.

(Photo via ebb + flow via Middle Child Complex. Layout by exPress-o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cold and I'm wearing black jeans, cashmere sweater & a blazer but instead I wish I wore the trench. Jill

Joy said...

Everything about this is perfection. Seriously. Nailed it!

Monica | Hola!design said...

so chic! I've been wearing loose trousers with t-shirts and sneakers!

Melissa Blake said...

That ring is perfect!! Great round-up, Diana!

Melissa | So About What I Said

Heart said...

I just love your outfit! Your cream colored sweater looks calm and cool. And the sneakers are simply cute, too, giving you a sporty look.

Jill said...

Love that watch...grey is out of stock unfortunately..but I'm digging the petrol strap, too!

emmy d said...

So cute! I wish I could rock some of these styles, but as soon as it gets remotely cold out, bare legs are over and out for me!

Art Farm said...

Yes to all of it! :) xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww thanks, Joy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Heart xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, the petrol strap is SO sassy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Emmy, you can easily wear this outfit with a pair of grey or black sweater tights.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk