Early Fall Go-To Uniform

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

What have you been wearing lately? With the ever changing fall weather, I found myself mixing midi skirts with chunky sweaters. Seems this pairing is perfect for not-too-sure-weather days when you don’t want to either under-dresses and freeze or over-dresses and feel way too hot.

Fancy trying yourself?

Bensimon sneakers - sweater or this one - check skirt - watch - linnea bar necklace - bra - Sugar tinted lip treatment in passion - personalized bar bracelet  - bag.

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P.S: And tons more fashion trends.

(Top photo via Vogue. Layout by exPress-o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought of mixing those colors together. They are perfect

Art Farm said...

Love that Toast sweater, Diana! That shade of orange is just perfect. I've been wearing my old standby of jeans, sweater and a leather jacket. But I just saw a girl in a cute denim skirt, turtleneck sweater and cute black lace up flats and I was totally smitten. xo, Katie

Camila Faria said...

L.O.V.E. the personalized bar bracelet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, sounds like a fantastic outfit!

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk