Cheers to a spooky weekend

Friday, October 30, 2015

Cheers to the weekend! What are you up to? I caught a cold this week, so I'm trying to get better quickly before Halloween by eating tons of soup, drinking this elixir and napping. Wishing everyone a jolly good and spooky weekend. Eat tons of candy and a have a blast! I’ll see you back here on Monday morning.

A life beyond "do what you love".

The purpose of living simple.

Aww, the beauty of Bishops Park in London.

Fancy some amazing jewelry?

Gratitude grows.

French women on a healthy home.

Ha, winter blues spray!

Cheese, please!

Best way to revamp your morning bagel.

Cooking for one.

The case for "slow shopping".

What a great idea :)

"I'm too obsessed with my work, love and life to be a good parent".

Best cheesecake, ever!

All those coconut products and how to use them.

Awesome Halloween decor.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo by Branden Etheridge)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better and happy weekend. Jill

Steph said...

Feel better! Hope you have a good Halloween weekend despite the cold. xo

Lisa said...

Love the links! Happy Hallowe'en.

Roselie said...

The winter blues spray could come in handy! Not just for winter blues, but for any day you feel down!

Marcela N said...

WOW! I love this post! Thanks for gorgeous links! I loved Halloween!

Can't wait for the next one!

PS. I transferred my blog from tortadellafiglia to TASTEFOLIO.COM! Hope you'd like to step by!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill and Steph, thank you!

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie, totally:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Marcela, thanks:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk