Cheers to a relaxing weekend

Friday, October 2, 2015

Cheers to the weekend! What are you up to? Tomorrow I’m planning a farmers’ market visit and I’m hoping to score some beautiful wild flowers, tiny pumpkins and glorious zucchinis to make bread with them. Also, I just started to watch The Following this week and I’m already hooked. So captivating! Have you seen it? Dears, have a great next two days and I’ll see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, fancy getting lost in some web-goodness? Enjoy!

Curious what the solar system sounds like? It's magical:)

This bride made her own wedding dress - impressive!

"Life is like a bowl of cherries, you just have to watch out for the pits."

More than a moving story...

How to be interesting at a dinner party.

Giving birth in different worlds.

On healing...

Nifty little bed styling tip!

This stuff  is amazing.

The people who make last wishes come true.

Oh boy, magic cakes...

Ina Garten does it herself.

Crazy tomato woman.

3 ways to use herbs to decorate a cake.

Flu fighting tips.

"Abandoning the work I hated".

Yum!

The perfect pick me up!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo via Neest)

6 comments:

Steph said...

Mmmm, zucchini bread - yummy! Enjoy the farmers' market. I always love those. I'm off to a place called Chertsey on the outskirts of London to catch up with some of Jorge's cousins and take a stroll along the river tomorrow and on Sunday, I'm going to choose a print I won at a photography gallery this week and find a birthday present for Jorge. And working on my new photo gift tags... Eeek, so much to do, now that I'm thinking about it! Checking out your links now... Have a good one. xo

Lau said...

Hey! I changed my blog. We followed each other when I was coffee-mornings.blogspot
I have been following it for some time now. I just created my blog and would be very grateful if you could check it out!

http://malibluemymind.blogspot.com.es/

xx
Lau

Marcela said...

amazing idea! The bread looks great!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, hope you managed to do everything you wanted, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lau, hi! I can't wait to check it out. So lovely to hear from you. xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Marcela :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk