Cheers to a great weekend

Friday, October 23, 2015

Cheers to the weekend! Is it just me or this week was busy? What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight I’m hoping for a very low-key pasta dinner followed by catching up on a few of my favourite series. Tomorrow, as I mentioned before, we are off to a wedding. I’m excited to dress up a bit, dance a little, catch up with a few friends and have way too much champagne. I’ll see you back here on Tuesday morning, but in the meantime, fancy diving into a few awesome reads? Go ahead and have a great weekend!

Don't forget to enter our natural cosmetics (spa box) GIVEAWAY!

Chinese take on scrambled eggs.

An awesome read on a Maasai Village in Kenya. (What an experience!)

Impressive avocado recipe.


How to build the perfect cheese tray.

How to de-stress in 30 seconds.

Love this!

This hair mask sounds lovely.

The 10 commandments of a clutter-free life.

For the true-freedom, learn to deal with uncertainty.

Ask a French girl about wine...

Love Anna...

How to make really good coffee at home.


A mindful exercise to pinpoint 3 important things about your home.

How to dress like a Scandinavian.

Are we doing minimalism wrong?

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo by Daniel Oshi)


Anonymous said...

Happy weekend. Jill

Art Farm said...

Have a wonderful time at your friend's wedding! Love Anna Jones! xo, Katie

Anna said...

Thank you so much for sharing my post on minimalism - and I hope you have a gorgeous week!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, isn't she the loveliest?

Diana Mieczan said...

Anna, my pleasure:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk