Autumn Kitchen Tweak: Copper

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy October, beautiful ladies! Am I the last one arriving to the copper goodies party? I might be but with the new season upon us, I have finally fallen hard for the copper craze. I love its bold and classy, yet minimalist look. So, below are a few handpicked eye-candies I’m swooning over and planning to add to my kitchen this season. Any favourites?
1. scissors - 2. drip coffee kettle - 3. candle - 4. planter - 5. grater - 6. coffee spoon - 7. tea kettle - 8. wire basket - 9. vintage bottle opener - 10. copper pot scrub.

P.S: Also, all things kitchen rugs and this sweet home.
P.P.S: Kitchen sink diaries and tons of glass jar goodness.

(Photos by The Jungalow and Alice Gao. Layout by exPress-o)


Steph said...

I love this trend! And the tiles in that pic on top too :)

Anonymous said...

I'll take bot kettles and the wire basket for newspaper. Jill

Art Farm said...

I just love this trend! That wire basket is just gorgeous! xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the coffee kettle and the planter, great finds!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I am totally swooning over those tiles as well.

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, glad you like them:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk