Autumn Front Door Wreath

Monday, October 12, 2015

Have you got a great fall wreath for your front door already? I’m thinking about trying to recreate Rubyellen’s flower grapevine idea. I love the concept of creating a wreath using fresh flowers that are known for drying nicely, while keeping its beautiful shape and colour like hydrangeas, seeded eucalyptus or marigolds. So, if you fancy getting crafty with me, here is the full how-to. Happy start to the week, lovely ladies!

P.S: And a hair wreath.
P.P.S: Plus, those pretty herb drink toppers.

(Photos by Rubyellen via/for A Beautiful Mess)


Anonymous said...

Great idea and inspiration

Jillian said...

beautiful! i need to make one. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jill said...

I love this idea! At first when I saw the pictures, I thought, "That's beautiful but the flowers will die so quickly" but using flowers that dry nicely is brilliant! I love to make wreaths, but I've always used fake flowers. This would be such a nice gift when visiting someone's house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk