Autumn Dinner Party Hairdo

Monday, October 5, 2015

Tonight Balazs has a work dinner party, so my plan is to slip into my favourite simple navy blue dress, paint my nails this colour and attempt to make my hair look exactly like on the photo above. I’ve been practicing over the weekend and it seems pretty doable.

Btw, I’m curious, what do you usually wear for a work dinner party? Something totally new or a trusty outfit that makes you feel great in your own skin? For me it’s the latter. Years ago I read an article with tips on dinner parties and one of them was to always wear something trusty. Supposedly, that is the only way you'll be more open to approach strangers for a chat. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Fancy trying the hairdo too? Here is the full how-to:

P.S: Also, oxblood nails and tons more beauty goodness.
P.P.S: The 'it' nude lipstick.

(Photos by Dana Grant. Hairdo by Erica for Anne Sage)


Anonymous said...

Have fun tonight, you'll look great. Jill

Art Farm said...

Work dinner parties don't come up too often for me, but it sounds like the same advice when you're cooking for a dinner party. Make something you've already made before, never test out a new recipe. Have a wonderful time! Love the hairdo! I'll have to practice this. xo, Katie

Melissa Blake said...

What a great look!! I wish my hair were long enough to pull this off... xoxo

Melissa | So About What I Said

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I definitely stick with a tried and true look for work dinner parties as well. Enjoy and have fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, thanks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa, glad you like it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, thanks:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk