A low, messy side knot

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Have you spotted J.Crew’s newest beauty notes? I’m feeling totally giddy over their low and messy side knot that seems rather easy to achieve with a bit of practice. Ah, just imagine wearing it with a turtleneck and cigarette pants to work or something comfy like chambray shirt and jeans to lunch with a friend. Can’t wait to try it myself. You? (Here is the full how-to)

P.S: And half-up top knot.
P.P.S: Also, the ultimate superfood face mask.

(Photos by J. Crew via Le Fashion)


Anonymous said...

Great I like how it looks and I think I can tackle it myself

A Life Un-Styled said...

One of the only reasons I'm growing my hair out is to be able to achieve a decent top knot, perhaps this low, messy side knot will be a great compromise!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, awesome:)

Diana Mieczan said...

A Life Un-Styled, I bet this little do would look great on you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk