100 Years of Wedding Dresses in 3 Minutes

Thursday, October 1, 2015


Remember this 100 years of fashion video? Recently, the same media company came out with a new short that totally blew me away! This stunning 3-minute video features one model showcasing the evolution of the wedding gown over the last 100 years and it’s splendid! From the 1915's long lace dresses to the 1970’s bohemian craze. My favourite is that simple long-sleeved dress and coat duo from 1935. Yours?

P.S: Still can't get enough of this picnic-style wedding and this one too.
P.P.S: Fancy more?

(via DailyMail. Photos via LaneTiffany & Co.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old school bohemian for me. Jill

Young at Heart said...

I just don't get why anyone would ever want to wear white.... unless perhaps barefoot on a beach!!

Art Farm said...

I love these videos! I think my favorites are 30s, 70s and 2005 (since that's the year I got married!). xo, Katie

Jill said...

Amazing! Love the 1925 bride, but they're all so gorgeous and I think nearly all of them could be worn today if pulled off by the right bride. The 1985 dress can stay in the past though. lol.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, aww:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill...hahah - yes! I agree:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk