100 years of Halloween costumes in 3 minutes

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Ha, Mode has done it again! This time they are taking us on a 100-year journey of the best Halloween costumes in just 3 minutes. So if you are not sure what to wear next weekend, this little video might just come in handy. My favourite is the 1945 devil, and the 1965 cat is so sassy, isn’t it?

Which one do you like most?

P.S: 100 years of wedding dresses and fashion.
P.P.S: Plus, remember this family?

(Photo by Inge Morath via Maria. Video by Mode)


Anonymous said...

My fave is the cowgirl. Jill

Camila Faria said...

So cool! I like the old costumes better!

Jill said...

Love these! They should compile old photos along the same lines. Would be cool to scroll through!
Lol 2015 is a hilarious costume idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, great idea and yes - 2015 is hilarious, indeed:)

Art Farm said...

I love the 45 Devil and the 65 cat as well! The 2015 one cracked me up and took me a moment for it to click what it was. But way funny! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk