Toned-down Paris

Thursday, September 10, 2015




Speaking of Paris, it blows my mind how this city gets more intriguing with every new photo series. This collection might be my favourite yet, with its fresh viewpoint of veiled toned photos that are mapping the city according to its architectural form. I could spend hours analyzing every little street and daydream about spending the morning strolling down those little alleys while listening to French chatter - all blissful and uninterrupted. Enjoy your morning, dearies!

P.S: Beautifully frantic Paris.
P.P.S: And vintage Paris.

(Photos by Zsolt Hlinka via fubiz)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave place in the world. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, mine too! I love that city to pieces:)

Jillian said...

sooo dreamy! i cant wait to go back and bring violet someday :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk