Time for pumpkin spice latte

Monday, September 14, 2015

Although the weather is still pretty summery, you can already feel the beginning of the fall in the air, can’t you? I'm so excited for the season change and the cooler, crisp days! So to get into that fall spirit, here's a homemade cup of coconut pumpkin spice latte. Ever since I stumbled upon Tieghan’s recipe, I’ve been daydreaming about making one myself.

So tonight after the sun sets and the air gets cooler, I’m going to enjoy one of those goodies on the balcony - just because Monday evenings need something more special than any other day.

P.S: Plus, this one, that one and also this.
P.P.S: First signs of autumn.

(Photos by Half Baked Harvest)


Melissa Blake said...

OK!!! I don't even like lattes, but this looks absolutely delicious!! Let us know if you like it!

Martina // Spunkyrella said...

I never liked those PSL syrups, they are overly sweet for my taste but a little cinnamon in a coffee never hurt nobody and it´s something I do religiously as soon as the weather gets crisp and the iced latte habit stops in favor of a warm coffee again. It´s just divine! xo

danaeL said...

I've never tried it, but it looks very good

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Looks good! Let us know if it tastes as good as it looks if you ever make this.

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa and Marieken, it's totally delicious! You girls should try it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Martina, a bit of cinnamon in my coffee is always a yes for me:)

Art Farm said...

Wow! This sounds amazing! I especially like that it has black pepper in it. So a little more spicy than your average pumpkin spice latte. YUM! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk