Through a Roman’s Eyes

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Have you been to Rome? Even though Balazs and I missed out on it last time around, we are still planning a trip there (hopefully soon).

So, the other day while browsing, I stumbled upon this sweet little short by Oliver Astrologo that stole my heart! This brilliant guy wanted to re-introduce this mega-city by showing it to us through a Roman’s eyes - with its widely known touristic attractions and those more intimate and quieter sides not many have the chance to see. Careful, if you watch it, you might want to book a trip there right away. I know I do:)

P.S: Also, Amalfi Coast, and have you seen this film?
P.P.S: Frozen Venice and a dash of Italian romance.

(Photos by Anthony Buenafe and via Hub. Video by Oliver Astrologo)


Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I spent 2 months in Rome while in uni on an exchange program. I still ave fond memories of my time there.

Jillian said...

beautiful! i hope you guys get to rebook your trip... it's such a beautiful city. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Cesy Ph. Fantoni said...

Should you come and visit let me know, I live here and I can give you some good hints.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, how awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

That's awesome, Cesy Ph. Fantoni. Thanks so much!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, thanks:) Fingers crossed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk