This Week's Gems

Friday, September 18, 2015

So ready for autumn coziness...

Antler necklace = love!...

Lovely...

I simply need one of those sweet friendship bracelets in my life - simplicity at its best!...

Funky sugar bowl...

Be still my heart, this twig ring is so special...

Beautiful hair tie...

This constellation trio necklace = a true minimalist gem...

Fall must have: chambray red pants...

The 'it' autumn kitchen print...

Those bullet earrings are so cool!...

:)...

Cuff perfection...

My kind of cheese plate...

Loving this Notting Hill, London print...

Aww...secret message ring:)...

What a great mug!...

Beautiful...

Cheers to Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our swoonworthy GIVEAWAY this week!

(13th image by Cali Vintage)

14 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the print, plate and mug!

Anonymous said...

I'll take the tote bag. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

i love the blue and white plate! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

Love the cheese plate and the mug! Thanks for including my print :) Happy Friday! x

Sage Hammond said...

That Tote, I'm in love!!!!

Joy said...

You find the greatest etsy shops. I pretty much bookmark every single one!! XOXO

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That snood and that twig ring... so pretty! Happy weekend Diana!

Art Farm said...

Love that cheese plate! And I'm so ready for fall coziness. xo, Katie

Jill said...

Oh gosh, I love that bag. Unfortunately I am on a self-imposed ban from purchasing any hand bags since I have enough. It's so hard :(

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sage :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww thanks, Joy! Glad you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, same here!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Jill! I bet it's super hard. I LOVE bags too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk