Sweet, Little Wedding Moments

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Would you consider capturing your own wedding instead of hiring a professional photographer? It seems a bit scary, doesn’t it?

Well recently, a beautiful bride from Estonia did just that! She opted for a very low-key, understated and small wedding ceremony. Instead of getting a photographer to capture the day, she did it herself with a beautiful series of intimate and sweet little moments throughout their special day.

I love this to pieces. You?

P.S: Also, this picnic style wedding in Australia and this adorable couple.
P.P.S: From behind...

(via Mirror)


Anonymous said...

If my boyfriend decides to pop the question, I want to do this

Sage Hammond said...

Oh my goodness these photos are really sweet and lovely!
I too photographed my own wedding:

Not sure I would recommend it unless.... well you feel like you just have to do it, LOL.

Jill said...

I saw this a couple days ago and I thought the idea was super sweet. We have pro photogs planned for our day, but I'm going to try to capture some snaps from my own perspective...especially since we haven't booked the photogs for the getting ready portion of the day.

Art Farm said...

Aw! What a sweet idea! We didn't hire a photographer and instead had a couple of our friends take some shots. Sometimes I regret it when I see some beautiful wedding photos. But still it is the memory of the day that lasts the longest and I'm happy with what we did. xo, Katie

little luxury list said...

These photos really are so sweet!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sage, beautiful! I love those photos.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I agree! It's all about the memory:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk