Negative Space.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Swoon! If you’re not into bold fall nail polish colours or simply prefer something more subtle, here is a beautifully understated idea for those who are minimalists at heart. It’s all about showing off your natural nails, just dressed a bit with clear polish and an unexpected and spontaneous dark dot on top. I can’t take my eyes of it! It’s so elegant, isn’t it?

P.S: Tucked-in.
P.P.S: The perfect autumn red lipstick and tons more autumn goodness.

(Photo by Garance Doré)

11 comments:

Martina // Spunkyrella said...

I love my natural nails and also love natural looking nail polish. I am not so sure about this look, maybe if most of the dots would be at the same position but it sure is a different way to look at nail art!

Have a lovely start to this week!

xo

Anonymous said...

I love the look. Jill

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This is so chic and simple enough that even I can do it ;)

Jill said...

Interesting! I don't think I could pull it off, but will be neat to see variations on this look.

Tiffany Kadani said...

Now this is nail art I love. So different.

Art Farm said...

Oh I love it! So fun! I'm often really hard on my hands and nail polish never lasts for long. So this looks like an awesome option for me. :) xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Great idea, but I think I would replace the black dot for something more subtle, like a gold dot :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Rowena!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, glad you like it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, yes it seems like the perfect option for those of us who are hard on their hands.

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I love that idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk