Thursday, September 24, 2015

Just because it’s Thursday and I woke up feeling particularly overjoyed, let’s spend the day thinking about all the happy things in our lives instead of concentrating on the to-dos and must-dos. Deal?

I start first - my 5 happy things are: the beginning on a new season and the change it will bring, that guy named Balazs that loves me despite my bad habits (and believe me, I have quite a few:), the scent of freshly washed laundry that fills my flat right now, spontaneous morning plant purchase and a dinner with a friend tonight that will involve lots of wine and cheese. Your turn!

Feels good, doesn't it?

P.S: A little life lesson on embracing yourself and how to have the life we really want.
P.P.S: Plus, a few more takes on life, love and happiness, and don't miss this sassy GIVEAWAY!

(Photos via Olivia and Brydie Mack)


Anonymous said...

I love your happy posts.
New fall boots, leftover cake from by bday, my son's early morning sleepy smiles & my home - my base

Carmen said...

Well, well, well... I finished my yearly check up with the gyn and everything is OK; my hubby is back today from a three week business trip and I am longing to see him; I found the sweetest pair of shoes for my daughter (and they were sold out everywhere!), I got complimented on my pedicure (which was a bargain I grabbed online in an Essie saloon just around the corner) and I had a solo quick lunch at a Japanese restaurant which was delicious. Thursday small things.

I would tend to think that Happiness with a capital H does not exist. Some days it is content, others it is excitement, others just a relaxed feeling. And, certainly, a matter of balance and small victories.

Have a good day, lovely!


Steph said...

Aw, love these posts. Five from me? The scent of fresh vine tomatoes, my morning english breakfast tea from Paul - my favorite cafe - that I'm drinking right now, the Autumn leaves scattered across the sidewalks in London right now, meeting inspiring and creative strangers.

Steph said...

And the fun fact that I can't count because that's only four! ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, happy belated birthday!

Diana Mieczan said...

Carmen, I so agree...happiness had many faces and it's up to us to see them. Btw: I really enjoy solo meals. I usually have at least one a week when Balazs is working late.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, giggle! Oh boy, now you made me crave a cup of English breakfast tea :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk