If you only buy one thing this season...

Monday, September 28, 2015







...it should be a tweed coat, jacket or a blazer. It’s incredible how something so understated like a tweed blazer can transform a simple outfit into a great work-wear look. I usually wear mine with tees or sweaters and jeans but I fancy trying it with a denim shirt this fall. Plus, not to mention, tweed is ideal for layering when it gets super cold in the winter. Oh boy, I’m swooning, you?

P.S: Those two are perfect!
P.P.S: Also, tweed and this trend = fall perfection!

(Photos by/via VogueFashion Gone RougeThe SartorialistThe Craftylicious CrafterZsazsa BellagioJamie BeckNote To Self)

8 comments:

Steph said...

Ah! Love that green one in the second pic!

LIVforstyle said...

Can't wait to go shopping!

Thanks for the tips.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Ta said...

I am delighted by this. I love tweed more than anything.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, my favourite one too. I actually adore the whole look.

Diana Mieczan said...

Liv :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ta, yay!

Art Farm said...

Yes, please! Absolutely swooning! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk