Idyllic Japan

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Have you been to Japan? My very good friend Saki is from Tokyo and probably that’s one of the reasons I love Japan to pieces. So when last night I stumbled upon this captivating and almost poetic photo series, I fell in love with the country even more. Usually photos of Japan are full of movement, while through Takashi Yasui's eyes, Kyoto and Tokyo look more relaxed, quieter and totally idyllic. I love this take, don’t you?

P.S: Also, this enchanting firefly forestthat deer city and this whimsical tunnel of lights.
P.P.S: Plus, don't miss our stunning Emmy Trinh jewelry GIVEAWAY this week!

(via ufunk)


Anonymous said...

It looks tranquil and calm. Japan has so many sides to it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I bet!

Art Farm said...

These photos are so beautiful! I've never been, but I definitely want to go. A friend of mine lives in Toyko and I really would love to go visit her. xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk