How To Make Your Lipstick Long Wearing

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Are you tired of constantly re-applying your lipstick? Ha, I just learnt a nifty little trick that makes any lipstick last the whole day and after trying it for the past two days, I’m in awe of how well it actually works.

How to: Simply swipe on your lippy, hold a tissue over your mouth, then dust translucent powder over it. A small amount of the powder will transfer onto the tissue while locking in your colour. It’s that simple!

P.S: 5 steps to purple perfection and this nifty teeth whitening trick.
P.P.S: Plus, this genius 'brush my teeth' 2 minutes workout.

(Top photo by Garance Doré. Tip and 2nd photo by/via Red Mag)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Timely as I always wear more lipstick in fall and winter. Will try thx

LyddieGal said...

I would have never thought to try that! How cool!
Chic on the Cheap

Anna of The Analog House said...

Love this trick! I like that faded matte look too.

Analog House
http://theanaloghouse.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk