How to Age...Gracefully

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

This is precious! To celebrate the end of its 11-year run, CBC Radio’s WireTap decided to give listeners a few words of advice as a farewell gift. The video below is a collection of real-life wisdom shared by people aged 7 to 93 to their younger counterparts. (It's brilliant, actually)...

My advice to myself would be this:

Dear 30-ish year old, 
It’s a myth that your (new) grey hair makes you look older. It actually gives you more character and individuality – embrace it! Signed, 33-year-old.

Now, your turn! What would be your advice to your year-younger self?

P.S: A documentary about the important things.
P.P.S: Plus a few more goodies: shy gesturesphone life and the small pleasures.

(Video by Andrew Norton)


Anonymous said...

I'd say, stop over worrying about loosing your job. A better opportunity will show itself soon. Jill

Heart said...

Haha! This is fun! Well, I will tell my younger self, "Don't stop dreaming because I can see there's a big fortune ahead of you".

Nicole Underwood said...

That was truly lovely. Thank you for sharing it with me.
My advice to my younger self, "Calm Down! Worrying doesn't do any good and everything works out in the end".

Jana ! said...

Don't rush things. You have time. Enjoy it. Your life is all the little things not the big things.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I love what you said:) Balazs always says that I worry too much:)

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Nicole, my pleasure and I need to remember what you said. Spot on!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana, TOTALLY! Yes:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk