Homemade Dish Soap

Thursday, September 17, 2015


Have you tried making your own dish soap before? A while ago, I finally did the transition with an easy how to by Justine and never looked back! I love how simple changes can make such a big difference in your everyday life. So if you fancy making a quick swap from your regular dish soap that is probably made with petroleum distillate, here is an easy and inexpensive option that I love.

P.S: Shell we?
P.P.S: Also, don't miss our stunning personalized cuff GIVEAWAY this week!

(Photos by Justine Hand for Remodelista)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like simple recipes, just need to get all things for it.

Jill said...

Not something I've ever done. I don't use the eco-friendly stuff, so in comparison that initial investment is pretty high. But something I'll think about!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous it's very easy to make:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk