Home Tweak: Quirky and Cheeky Planters

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Colder weather usually means more time spent at home, and what better way to brighten up your flat than with a gorgeous plant in a quirky little pot. I have one of those lady planters (below) on my desk right now and I can tell you, it makes me smile each time I look at it.

So below are 11 darling, cheeky and totally wonderful planters that will make those upcoming colder months bearable. Which one caught your eye?
1. Smiley planter - 2. Fox planter - 3. Girl planter - 4. Cat plant pot - 5. Face planter - 6. Yellow scalloped-edge planter.

7. Alba planter - 8. Guy planter - 9. Whale planter - 10. Planter with legs - 11. Lotta planter.

P.S: Dip dye flower vases.
P.P:S: And let's not forget those fun Agate planters.

(Top photos by The JungalowMeyer Lavigne and Igor. Layout by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

Fox & whale for me

Monica | Hola!design said...

these are adorable! I love plants, have two at home and haven't killed them. So it's time to add more!

Art Farm said...

Adorable! I love the whale one. xo, Katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I like Lotta :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, that whale is just adorable, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, yay to plants:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, isn't she adorable? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk