Home Tweak: Kilim Rugs

Wednesday, September 2, 2015




You know what? I have a major crush on Kilim rugs right now! Aren’t they pretty? Besides declaring my love for them, I’m also convinced they can make even the most minimalist home feel cozy and snug. Somehow their bright colours and funky designs emanate the perfect amount of style and comfort. I’m thinking about getting this one for the bedroom or that one for my office space.

What do you think? Would you have one in your home?

P.S: #1 rule to an autumn home.
P.P.S: I have this thing with floors.

(Photos by/via My Scandinavian HomeThe Design FilesStyle at HomeRock My StyleMy DomaineAt Home in LoveSarah Catherine Design and Amy)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been saving for a grand vintage piece and I'm almost ready to buy. Jill

the cape on the corner said...

i love them, too. they are super pricey, so i'm all about the kilim look but not the one of a kind sort of price. i just ordered this from overstock, and it's awesome. super soft, super colorful, excellent price for this "look."
b

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Safavieh-Monaco-Pink-Multi-Rug-22-x-8/9511341/product.html?refccid=L4JRABSLB3XZEM2LZ53KJYHBRA&searchidx=5

it's even cheaper now, by a few bucks.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, how awesome! I bet it's stunning.

Diana Mieczan said...

The cape on the corner, I LOVE the one you chose. Thanks for the link:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk