Heaven on Earth

Tuesday, September 8, 2015






Ah, short weeks are always a bit trickier. Do you feel the same way?

To me they always feel busier and more hectic, like I need to fit more in. Anyway, in hopes to make this (shorter) week wonderfully breezy, here are a few photos of Poppins Posies - a flower farm just outside Pisgah Forest in North Carolina that Olivia Rae recently captured.

After lusting over those photos for more than an hour this morning, I’ve decided that in my next life I want to live on a flower farm with a green farm house, a few sheep and amazing blooms all around. Hmm...You?

P.S: Also, this flower market, that organic flower farm and a dash of Indian flower power.
P.P.S: Flower man and peony harvest.

(Photos by Olivia Rae James)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous place. Jill

Diana Trotter said...

So pretty, I love the photo at the bottom of the white and pink flower, the dahlia. There are these gorgeous yellow flowers at the end of this farm on the side of a road that I want to stop and take a picture of every time I pass!! One day I'm going to pull over and get a shot of them!! :)

LyddieGal said...

I am so envious whenever I see an exceptional garden... I love flowers and would love to be surrounded by their bright blooms every day.
Chic on the Cheap

Steph said...

Wow, how stunning are these photos!

(PS - sorry for not commenting lately - we have no internet at home since moving to our new place the first weekend of Sept and have to wait till the 17th for it to be set up...but I hope you are well!! x)

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, you totally should:) I love flower farms.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, ah me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, so lovely to hear from you and no worries. Hope the move went well, sweetie! Talk to you soon:)

Roselie said...

That sounds like a great idea! Being surrounded by flowers hmm wonderufl! I 've been thinking that someday I 'd love to live in a cottage with a rose garden for some years, but flower farm?! That hadn't crossed my mind. Now it's stuck there, cause it must be amazing to live in a place like this :)

Art Farm said...

Oh Diana, yes, yes, yes! I would love to live on a flower farm and that's the dream! Maybe in the next few years something will come true. xo, Katie

Art Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk