Happy First Day of Fall!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ah, happy fall equinox, everyone! Last night before bed I was thinking about all the autumny things I’m looking forward to and it seems that the list keeps on growing each year.

A few on top of my list are: this potpourri and that simmer potlong cozy scarves that are belted and beautifulhot chocolate with red wine with a side of spiced pear cake. I also can't wait to start adding eucalyptus oil to laundry, decorate our flat with fairy lights and berry branches, and start taking long crisp walks each night while wearing layers or plaid with chunky sweaters...Now your turn!

And in the words of F.Scott Fitzgerald: ‘life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall’. Cheers!

P.S: A super sassy GIVEAWAY is coming up later today! You don't want to miss it:)

(Photo by Jack Curt)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave season just began. I have to bookmark few of your links for weekend plans. Happy Fall. Jill

Jillian said...

i love this list!! i cant wait to carve pumpkins, decorate and dress violet up for halloween :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jill said...

My fav thing about fall is running without getting incredibly sweaty! And all the clothes! I feel like in summer I dress for comfort, in winter I don't care because I'm covered up with my parka. Fall is where fashion is at.

I still can't get over how many of us Jill readers you have! SO BIZARRE, isn't it?

Art Farm said...

I completely forgot today was the first day of fall. I love this time of year. I'm excited for apple picking, wearing sweaters and scarves, hot chocolate and lots of cozy nights in with plenty of candles. xo, Katie

Roselie said...

Happy Autumn dearest! (Love that quote!) Spring and autumn are my two favorite seasons! I can't wait for crisp days and more layers! And I will be making that potpourri...
Blessed be sweetie :)

Dani said...

Oh man, now I'm so excited for simmer pots! I'll have to put one on tomorrow evening and relax :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, happy fall to you too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, oh yes - I so should add carve pumpkins to the list:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you are so right - fall truly is the best season for fashion:) Btw: Yes, we do have a few Jill readers - I love that, actually:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, Katie...I adore what you said! Cheers to the new season.

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie, that potpourri is so wonderful! Hope you try it soon. Happy fall, darling!

Diana Mieczan said...

Dani, simmer pots are the best! I love them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk