Go-To Sweater Weather Uniform

Monday, September 21, 2015

The air today is all crisp and fresh, I dare say "autumny", and it totally feels like the beginning of sweater weather. Are you ready? I’m so up for the season of cozy knits with easy jeans and red lips. So, in hopes to give everyone a smooth sweater weather transition, here is a snug, comfy and Monday-perfect uniform to put on before leaving the flat. Would you wear it?
Sweater or this one - satchel in oxblood or this one - Oxfords or loafers - jeans - sweet little ring - lip blush - stax pearl bracelet - bra

P.S: Stripes + plaid.
P.P.S: Also, autumn blues and this sassy trend.

(Top photo by The Fashion Eaters. Layout by exPress-o)

10 comments:

Steph said...

Love sweater season!! <3

Anonymous said...

I'm wearing layers already and grey is my fave color. Jill

Art Farm said...

I'm so ready for sweater season! Love this look look you put together. Perfection, my dear! xo, Katie

Jill said...

I never wear chunky sweaters like this because I feel like these always make me look enormous! Any tips on finding the right one?
I'm doing (more) engagement pics in October so I'm hunting for the perfect fall outfit. Will be watching your blog for inspiration for sure.
I'm wearing my new rust coloured shirt and my new essie polish right now. I'm easily influenced apparently, haha!

Joy said...

THAT BRA!!!!! Swoon.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, me too!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, awesome:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, so glad you like it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I find shorter (just a bit above waist length) sweaters more wearable. You can also half-tuck them if they seem too long - this way you are adding a dash of texture to the look. Also your sweaters shouldn't be too tight. Hope that helps! Btw: love that you are enjoying the fashion inspirations - yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Joy, I agree!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk