Epic Veggie Sandwich with Sauerkraut

Wednesday, September 2, 2015


Last May, I became totally hooked on making my own sauerkraut after I tried Luise’s recipe. Have you made your own before?

Ever since then I’ve been reading tons on eating healthy bacteria and the best ways to add them to my everyday diet. So besides eating homemade fermented cabbage with my morning eggs, or as a side to my lunch - last night Balazs and I made Mary’s pesto, mozzarella and sauerkraut veggie sandwich for dinner and it was epic!


Those suckers are full of natural goodness and look like a rainbow on a plate. So, if you fancy a healthy, hearty and super easy dinner this week, here is the recipe. (Psst: if you‘re not into making your own sauerkraut, Whole Foods have some great raw options).

Fancy a bite?

P.S: Also, this one, that one and those too.
P.P.S: Tricky!

(Photos by The Kitchen Paper)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My nana still ferments foods at home and she will be very happy when she seems me try it too. Thx for the health tip and the delish recipe.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk