Cheers to a lovely weekend!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Cheers to the weekend! What are you up to? Besides making pasta for dinner, we have no plans what-so-ever. Although, I hope to catch a movie or two (any good ones you’ve seen recently?) and try a new café that opened down the road. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend and I’ll see you back here on Monday morning. Fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

A beginners guide to mindfulness.

How to change your look with lipstick.

Team Jamie is busting the biggest nutrition myths.

I could have this bread on repeat, it's that good!

Brilliant read on running.

Ha, I've been slicing watermelon all wrong till now!

What happens when you loose your phone.

Aww...

How to wear a striped button-down shirt.

September guide to seasonal fruits and veggies.

How to style your kitchen shelves.

5 steps for creating the perfect morning routine.

Looks delicious.

Giggle.

Fall perfect hats. Will you wear one too?

I love this :)

Breaking old habits and starting anew.

Kitchen hacks worth checking out.

Great ideas for table display.

How to be ridiculously likable.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.


(Photo via So Capricious)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave time of the week. Jill

Jill said...

I was hoping the "How to be ridiculously likable" was going to be one easy tip that would make everyone love me! A bit more self-work than that :(

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, aww..

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, giggle!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk