Cheers to a jazzy weekend.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Ah, I love that Friday feeling, you? What are you up to this weekend? I’m going for a Pilates class this afternoon and tonight Balazs and I are going to play billiards with a few friends. (Btw: what’s your fall series line-up? I need to discover a new series to watch). Dearies, have a great autumn weekend and I’ll see you back here on Monday morning. Fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

How to make breakfast the best meal of the day.

I've been daydreaming of a Safari trip ever since I read this amazing post. Have you been?

Was it all worth it?

You have till Monday morning to enter this stunning GIVEAWAY! Don't miss your chance:)

This family went back to basics for a whole year.

The thing called slow living...

Brilliant: soup pots on the go!

For healthier skin...

...And this glowing skin brew.

Does summer sunshine make us happy?

This is lovely...

'Not having kids doesn't mean you're not a mother'.


Cooking is a joyous lifelong pleasure...

A few nifty ways to fall-ify your coffee.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo via Ciao Bella!)


Anonymous said...

I followed Amy's whole journey & I am certain it was all worth it. Great links as always

Steph said...

Wow, bliliards, I haven't played in ages! Sounds like fun. We're having a relaxing weekend, maybe a bit of photo shooting in the sunshine and enjoying our new garden. Love your links as always and thanks for including the safari :) xoxo

Camila Faria said...

WOW, is that street real? So cool!
I've begun to watch Mr. Robot (with Christian Slater!), have you seen it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, incredible story, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

You have a garden? How awesome, Steph! Also, we had a blast playing billiards and it was the first time in ages for us too...A friend suggested to do it and we were totally up for it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, no haven't but I'm totally checking it out right now. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk