Cheers to a beautiful weekend

Friday, September 18, 2015

Cheers to the weekend! I’m SO ready for a bit of relaxing, you? What are your plans? In a weird way this week ended up being super busy, so as soon as the clock strikes 8 pm, I’m going to treat myself to the biggest glass of wine I can find! Besides that, tomorrow we are meeting friends for a cheese party. Dears, have a great next two days and I will see you back here on Monday morning. Fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

Chelsea on what she learned from being a nomad.

Psst: don't miss our beautiful jewelry GIVEAWAY this week!

Great read: unlearning snacking.

Concrete and colour in Dubai.

Ingredient swaps for a healthier you.

"I'm their second mother".

Low-light houseplants.

Turning away from materialism.

What a lovely flat!

What do those additives in your food actually look like?

So good.

"Divorce changes everything you thought you knew about love and dating".


How to spend the first 10 minutes of your day.

4 home habits to unlearn today.

I couldn't possibly love this more!


This got me all teary...

Elizabeth Gilbert's unexpected secret to success.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo of the swoonworthy flowers by Mammasaurus)


Steph said...

Love it! This photo is stunning. I'll have new content for you next week. Our internet was finally installed today - hooray!! :) Off to explore your links. Have a lovely weekend. xoxo

Art Farm said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! :) Have a lovely weekend!! A huge glass of wine sounds perfect. I think I might have to join you. xo, Katie

Marcela said...

Love these links! again, thanks for 'low light plants'! very very useful for me!

Jill said...

That couple with the groom with cancer :( Those stories break my heart but it's so wonderful that they had a beautiful wedding with the kindness of strangers.

Melissa Blake said...

Great links...have a great weekend!!!

So About What I Said

NaomiStyle said...

Yes! Love these weekend posts... I'm looking forward to relaxing as well! :) Xx

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay to working internet, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marcela, my pleasure :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I totally agree.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk