Camping With Dogs

Wednesday, September 16, 2015











Melts my heart! We used to take our two Westies, Buffer and Monty everywhere we went, and they loved traveling, but since they got older and sicker, things changed.

So when a friend sent me the article about this sweet instagram account, my heart melted! The whole feed is full of photos of dogs and their owner enjoying a good old-fashioned camping trip with all its perks like sleeping in a tent, sitting by the camp fire and hiking. I just love those sweet little faces! You?

Do you have a pet? What’s his/her name?

P.S: A boy, his two giant dogs and a horse.
P.P.S: A sassy GIVEAWAY Wednesday is coming up!

(via DailyMail)

12 comments:

Cara Gardner said...

cutest post ever!

Nicole Underwood said...

These photos make my heart happy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Cara, awww:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Nicole, mine too:)

Melissa Blake said...

Awww, so adorable! Now only if they had one with cats!

Roselie said...

Oh my, cuteness overload! The best one is where the dog and his/her friend high-fiving each other! :D
My baby girl is a parrot , a Cockatiel named Persephone! I -adore- her! :)

Art Farm said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! Sometimes I wish I could take my cat camping with me. :) xo, Katie

Camila Faria said...

OMG, this is beyond cute. They are the BEST camp buddies, for sure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie, I love her name:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, that would be fun, wouldn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, totally!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk