Bang-licious Fall

Monday, September 28, 2015

I have a hairdresser’s appointment booked for Wednesday and I’m tempted to go back to full lush bangs. Eek, as always I’m struggling to make a decision! I have a love/hate relationship with bangs. I adore the look, but it can be a handful to maintain, can't it?

So, I'm going to spend the first part of the week trying to figure out what to do, while lusting over those bang-licious images above. Do you have bangs right now? What do you think?

P.S: Also, this low braided bun and those copper hair goodies.
P.P.S: Plus, tons more hair goodness.

(Photos via Design CollectorI Don't WantFashion TagRefinery29 and Madewell)


Anonymous said...

I have side swiped bangs for the past 3 years. Go for it and when it gets unmanageable you can grow it out.

LIVforstyle said...

Thanks for the style inspiration!


LaMartinia said...

I`m just about to decide: bangs or no bangs. I love Caroline De maigret look, but during winter is really difficult to mantain bangs with snow, hats, etc. Have an appointment next Monday, we`ll see:-)

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I have a hair appt. this weekend and I've also been toying with getting full bangs again as well. These images of inspiration are so tempting!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, so true!

Diana Mieczan said...

Liv, my pleasure:)

Diana Mieczan said...

LaMartinia :) let me know what you chose, deal?

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk