Bandana: Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, September 15, 2015






Have you noticed that bandana is making a comeback? Just this morning I spotted a girl sporting it as a neck scarf and last night at dinner, a friend wore it as a hair band. For years, I felt that bandanas were way too cool for me to wear as I always associated them with the icon that is Jane Birkin, but looking at those photos above, I might dig mine out and wear it with a cozy sweater or turtleneck this fall. What do you think?

P.S: Ode to scarves.
P.P.S: Two autumn takes on a silk scarf and one scarf four ways.

(Photos by/via Oracle FoxThey all hate usVogueWWDTelegraphThe Street Style and Framboise Fashion)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

up up up, especially with a white shirt. Jill

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I like it, a lot!!!

Angela Xie said...

I quite like the look of it! Haven't tried it out myself yet though. You always find the best inspiration photos!

Jill said...

I'm going to say no, in hair or on purse is ok, but around the neck, no.
But like many trends, if I see it long enough, I might change my mind!
I wore bandanas like a girl guide when I was in high school, so I was in on this trend, I guess!

Melissa Blake said...

Definitely THUMBS UP!!!! :)

Jacqueline Howett said...

Yes, it looks nice. I also think they are perfect for older women who want to cover up their aging necks.

Art Farm said...

Yes, yes, yes! My friend at work wore one this summer and I thought she looked amazing. I need to dig mine out too. :) I bet you look super fab with yours, my dear! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, oh yes!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Angela, thank you!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jacqueline:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Katie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk