Adventure Patch

Monday, September 14, 2015










Awesome! I love a good patch and it seems that Keegan Jones does too! Inspired by beauty that surrounds us and his love of patches, this brilliant guy is on a mission to collect 200 images of travel patches from all over the world. The cool bit is that you can take part in the project too - simply snap a photo of a patch in a fun place and tag it.

Oh my goodness, my 12-year-old-geeky-self is so swooning over those photos. You?

P.S: Snap it or skip it?
P.P.S: We never met and NYC subway public library.

(via Honestly wtf)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother had a whole box of patches when we were small. Wonder what happened to them

Anna of The Analog House said...

I just saw this on Pinterest! So cool. Thanks for the links!

Analog House
http://theanaloghouse.blogspot.com/

Jillian Manesh said...

this is such a fun series!! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anna, my pleasure:)

Art Farm said...

I love patches! Such a fun project. My 12 year old geeky self wants to start collecting again too. :) xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Anonymous said...

I am taking a trip driving the Pacific Coast Highway from San Francisco to San Diego this summer. I have a great nephew that would love patches like these. Where does one find the patches?

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, local gift shops have them but you can also find some amazing pieces on etsy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk