10 Delicious Takes on Grapes

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Grape season is officially here and to be honest, I couldn’t be more thrilled! So, in hopes to take full advantage of this seasonal fruit, I made a list of a few recipes that I can’t wait to try out over the next couple of weeks.

So, here are 10 delicious takes on grapes that are hard to resist - starting with the above, concord grape and rosemary focaccia...
Savoury cheese tartlets with roasted grapes.
Concord grape hand pies.
Crimson grape sorbet.

Grape jelly.
Roasted grape, goat cheese and honey stuffed sweet potatoes.
Concord grape pie.

Grape olive oil cake.

Kale, pancetta and grape pizza.
Wholemeal grape tart.

P.S: Let's not forget those goat cheese grape balls - they are SO good!

(Photos by Kitchen Heals SoulDrizzle and DipChasing DeliciousHeart of GoldHow Sweet It IsAt down underAPT. 2B, James Ransom, Iron Chef Shellie and Desserts for Breakfast)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to make grape jelly, now I can thanks to you. Jill

Jill said...

I really only ever eat green grapes but some of these are looking so tempting! I've never baked with grapes, so that might be something I try out this fall!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you totally should!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk