Vintage Poster Home Décor

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Do you own any vintage posters? We have just one that I recently received as a gift but my friend Anna has her whole flat decorated with them. For the past few years she has been cleverly collecting some of the most beautiful vintage French art and film posters and by now she has an amazing collection. When you enter her flat, you can’t help but feel that great vibe they bring in. I just love how they fit right in with a modern style, while still giving just a hint of vintage goodness and that irresistible sass. Are you a fan?

P.S: Also, a few awesome art pieces to jazz up your summer home.
P.P.S: Stay tuned for a stunning GIVEAWAY later today!

(Photos by/via The EverygirlApartment TherapyPoster EmporiumSimple BlueprintHome LifeSqueezed DailyMaurice and KingDesign*SpongeLDVPlanete Deco and Parul Arora)


Anonymous said...

What a great idea and I'm impressed how personal and homey they feel.

Jillian Manesh said...

i love these! h was just saying the other night that he wants to get some vintage posters for our house! pinning these for inspiration :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

I am a sucker for vintage French ads! There's an amazing bar in my neighborhood that collects vintage French (and especially Belgian) beer posters/ads. I love looking at them. A lot of them are pretty rare and fun to see. xo, Katie

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

These are great! A very nice & varied collection of styles. I especially love the first one though with the mid century modern look.

Pixelhazard said...

Love a good vintage poster. My living room features 3 vintage travel posters, representative of my child's heritage. Its nice to have a constant reminder of positive things that shape who we are

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk