This Week's Gems

Friday, August 28, 2015

I adore every single thing about this outfit, especially those awesome pants...

The sassiest (and very affordable) stacking rings...

On my wish list: this ceramic coffee dripper...

How perfect is this watch?...

Be still my heart...

So sweet...

Ah, linen tunic-dresses forever and always!...

Oh boy, I need this 'go for a run' bracelet as soon as possible...

Pretty fruit bowl...

My favourite...

Those curved bar earrings = autumn must have...

Ha, avocado print wallpaper - love!...

Love this Chicago Illinois skyline necklace!...

Tote made for busy days...

Nifty...

The perfect little set...

Happy Friday, dearies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? Do tell...

P.S: Fancy more gems?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have one of those bracelets for every chore I'm avoiding right now. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, giggle!

NaomiStyle said...

really into the stacking rings at the moment! love the jewellery featured in this post Xx

Diana Mieczan said...

Naomi, me too - stacking rings are the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk