This Week's Gems

Friday, August 21, 2015

This London cashmere sweater would make the perfect early fall piece...

Sweet little ring...

Air plant terrarium goodness...

My go-to earrings...

The coolest sunnies...

Beautifully understated...

This cookbook rocks my world right now...

Simply irresistible...

What a pretty hair pin...

Linen shirt perfection!...

Muse Branding does some amazing package design....

Snazzy little silk scarf!...

Foxy undies...

Beauty...
This stuff is amazing!...

I need more wooden spoons in my kitchen...

Mmm...
Yes! Edible flower feed bombs...

What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

3 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Oh that ring... so pretty!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Rowena :)

Art Farm said...

I am loving that cute London bus sweater! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk