Morning Tonic

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Lately, I've been having harder (than usual) time getting myself up to speed in the mornings. Am I the only one?

Maybe it's because I'm a bit more tired or maybe because the weather is knocking my socks off. Having said that, this morning I finally realized I need to get some extra goodness into my body after spotting Holly's genius little tonic recipe. It's full of turmeric, ginger, lemon, orange juice and honey. The best part is it can be made in advance, so no fussing about.

I’m trying it tomorrow morning! How have you been lately? Having a good summer so far? Cheers!

P.S: Also turmeric chaiimmune boosting elixir and the superfood mocktail.
P.P.S: If you fancy a chance to win some amazing jewelry, don't miss our giveaway this week:)

(Photos by Freckle and Wulff)


Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

I want to try this too! Especially since I can mix It up in advance:0)

Anonymous said...

I don't deal well with extreme weather conditions and the heat we've been having lately is taking its toll on me. Thx for this

Beatriz Ramirez said...

i definitely need to try this i haven't been able to get out of bed before 11 am since June. Luckily my job starts at night. Thanks for this!

Holly said...

I'm so glad you liked the recipe - I hope it turns out well! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk