Morning Splash

Monday, August 31, 2015




As a child I took any excuse to go swimming and even now if I don’t go for a dip at least once a week, I feel disconnected from myself. It is funny how the calming sounds of water can make me feel relaxed, inspired and utterly at peace.

So when I stumbled upon this dreamy little series by Grace Oda, I started to get nostalgic about my childhood and all those summers we spent by the sea. So let’s ignore, for another 5 minutes, that it’s Monday morning and let’s close our eyes and imagine that we are dipping our toes in this salty and invigorating water – ah, magical, isn’t it? Now, enjoy your Monday morning.

P.S: Dipping toes...
P.P.S: Also, swimming with an elephant in India and this pool in Singapore.

(via Honestly, wtf)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

These are so dreamy and refreshing at the same time. Wish I could go for a dip now.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, me too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk