Good morning...

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

...I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! Thank you for all the sweet emails on yesterday's post update. I had to take an extra day off because of a nasty cold that I caught over the weekend. It totally knocked me off my feet! (Btw: who gets a cold in this weather?). Having said that, I'm much better today and even though I'll be working from my cozy bed, I'm back.

Since I haven't chatted with you for over a week, how is everyone? What's on your mind this morning?

P.S: It's good to be back:)

(Photo by Louise Ljungberg)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you're better. Recently my husband had a cold that later turned out to be a virus. He spent 4 days in bed.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

So glad you are back & that you had a nice staycation but do take care of that cold. I recommend Emergency!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Oh my phone would not let me write Emergen-C sorry about that ...

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Summer colds are the worst. Take good care and hope you'll be back on your feet again soon.

Art Farm said...

Welcome back, Diana!! Summer colds are the worst! But glad to hear you are feeling better. xo, Katie

Pixelhazard said...

Oh no, I always get a cold in summer from bub, the ultimate child care attending carrier. I hope you feel better soon. Breakfast is on my mind at the moment because of that pic you posted. Addicted to avo fetta mash with tomatoes, parsley and olive oil on toast at the moment. Astonishingly, i had my breakfast stolen this morning by a very picky toddler so two thumbs up


Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Looks like my kind of breakfast, hope you'll feel better soon. I always get a cold during summer too, because the weather changes quickly over here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk