Found: The Perfect Autumn (red) Lipstick

Monday, August 24, 2015


As we are on the last full week of August, I’ve been thinking about autumn already. I love transition periods when the weather is still glorious, but the nights are already coolish and the morning air feels excitingly different.

With the season change fast approaching, I’ve been making lists of new favourite things. The first on my list is a great autumn-y shade of red lipstick. Something that not only looks snazzy, but it also means business, oozes confidence and gives that instant pick-me-up look. So, when Sarah posted about this bright cool red lippy, I got all excited since it looks like the perfect fall shade.

What do you think? I’m smitten! Are you ready for autumn or not quite yet?

P.S: Low-key statement lips trick.
P.P.S: Avoid lipstick faux pas and a few modern rules of red lips.

(Photos by Framboise Fashion)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty. I need to first get comfortable with bold colors before trying it

Art Farm said...

So pretty! I'm ready for autumn and a fun red lipstick too. :) The past two nights and mornings, the air has been cool and crisp. I'm ready for sweaters, coats and hot drinks again. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, bold colours are not that scary, just try a few and see which one makes you feel most comfortable.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, me too! I am so ready for sweater-weather.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk