Our film club Tuesday is back! Have you seen About Alex? It’s a thought-provoking drama that Balazs and I just recently watched and I’m still under its spell. It’s a story of college friends that lost touch in the last couple of years and when one of them attempts suicide, they all reunite to get him back on track ...or do they?
It only takes a moment to realize that they are all a bit lost. Their regrets and life choices seem to be too much to handle, as much as they try to deny it. It’s a tale about growing up, friendships, love and realization that we are not perfect. We are just trying to do this life the best way we can, including the little setbacks and countless new beginnings. It’s time to embrace it.
Bits and bobs:
- Love this scene and this one :)
- The cast includes Maggie Grace from Lost, Max Greenfield from New Girl, Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Recreation and Jane Levy from Suburgatory.
- Aubrey Plaza on friendship.
- April and Andy forever!
- She is hilarious!
- 10 things you need to know about Max Greenfield.
- Aubrey is a White House thief - giggle!
- Max on meeting Prince.
- That's exciting!
- Aubrey on life after Parks...
P.S: And a few other films that rock my world right now.
P.P.S: Plus 10 best scary films.
(Photos via IMDb)