Cheers to a lovely weekend

Friday, August 28, 2015

Cheers to the weekend, dearies! It's crazy to think that next week it's already September. Oh boy, this year is flying by, isn't it? What are your plans for the next two days? Tonight we are going for a little jazz concert and I can't wait to just sit down, grab a glass of wine and let my head get lost in the music. Wishing everyone an amazing weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday morning. Fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

The 10 commandments of a clutter-free life.


Not a morning person? Here is how you can teach yourself to be one.

End of summer meditation practice.

The only 10 pieces of clothing you need.


A nifty guide to all types of house plants.

The trick you should use every time you cook garlic.


I need to make this soup soon.

On getting motivated.

Living with an autoimmune disease...

Fewer, better...

Isn't Stephanie's home gorgeous?

How to beat anxiety.

The art of new season shopping.

If you only do one thing this weekend...

5 ways to remove wrinkles without an iron.

All the babies you'll meet on a plane :)

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo via This is Glamorous)


little luxury list said...

I need to get back into meditation! Have a lovely week!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, you too. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love & look forward to your blog. It's one of my favorites! I'm a high school teacher & mom of two in Houston & I thank you for providing a bit of escape in my day. Keep up the good work!

Marcela said...

Thank you for House plant diagrams! It's really really helpful!

OnePerfectDay said...

Yep, it's September next week! Already!
Where does the time go?

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, you are SO lovely! Thank you for the super sweet comment - it totally made my day! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Marcela, it's pretty nifty, isn't it? My pleasure:)

Diana Mieczan said...

OnePerfectDay, exactly! I can't believe that summer is almost over:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk